Our unique Bear Club offers fully flexible childcare for 1-2 year olds run by highly qualified early years staff . Parents have the option to drop their children for just a couple of hours a week or as many as they wish. Most of our 1-2 years old move to the main nursery when they are ready.
Every day during term time from 9 am – 3 pm we offer:
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere for your child to play and interact with other children while you have some free time to yourself
- A secure and safe environment – run by qualified, mature and experienced teachers and assistants
- Fun-filled activities such as painting, puzzles, sticking, play-dough and sand
- A wide variety of play equipment including a soft play area, a well-resourced garden with climbing frame and ride-on toys
- Each session ends with singing and action-songs
- Early drop-off from 9.00 am